Monday, October 17, 2011

Tea Party

recently my sister in-laws Mother came over for a short visit from the mainland so we (Mom & I) decided to have a Tea Party...I love Tea parties there is no better way to visit catch up with great friends & family ...


THE MENU
Finger Sandwiches- Cucumber, Ham with cream cheese spread.
Scones- with butter and local Hawaiian Jams very nice... strawberry guava & pineapple orange..v
Curried Eggs
Mini Choc Cherry cupcakes- with cream cheese frosting
Spinach Dip- my sister Ruby recipe
and last but not least..my sister in-law brought a delicious Strawberry pie! it was great nice crispy crust
with fresh whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Chocolate Cream Pie 1 pre cooked and cooled pie crust ( search pie crust recipe on this site) 2-1/2 cups milk (plus another 1/2 cup for ble...