Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Wedding


Last year my son Mathew & his longtime girlfriend Shannon had their wedding here in Hawaii nothing fancy just the family and a few close friends it was great! I got to meet my new grandkids, Ty & Trinity and some of my other children were able to come all the way from New Zealand so it was extra special for me... the ceremony was at the Paradise Cove Beach late on a Saturday afternoon with the sun going down...then the next day we had the reception at our neighborhood park under a large tent with some table & chairs. I must say it was one of the nicest times I ever had! everyone helped with the decorations the cake, food, tent...nothing like family helping out when you really need them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 Chocolate Cream Pie 1 pre cooked and cooled pie crust ( search pie crust recipe on this site) 2-1/2 cups milk (plus another 1/2 cup for ble...